The meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month except December, June and January.
Meetings start at 7:30. See the calendar for information on upcoming meetings.
Location: L.A. County Museum of Natural History, 900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
The map below shows the route from the car park to the new staff entrance.
- Members should park at the bottom of the ramp leading to our below ground level of the car park.
- There is a green wall at the bottom of the ramp. On the right side of the wall is a door. Go through the door. The outside area of our cafeteria will be on the right.
- Continue straight ahead. Walk by the glass entrance pavilion on the ground level, and turn right at the far edge of the pavilion. There is a ground level door going into the museum. Go in.
If we are meeting in the LA Times Mirror room, there will be a combination of signs or security guards to get you there (the old access route is not available at this time).
If we are meeting in the upstairs classroom:
- The hallway has 2 elevators on the left. Take either one to the 2nd floor.
- Turn right after you get out of the elevator.
- Turn right at the T-intersection. The Dino lab is on the left.
- Go through the double doors into the Education department and walk straight ahead.
- The door to the Education Classroom will be on your left.