If you are curious about underwater photography, are a novice, a serious amateur or a professional; the Society has a lot to offer you!
Get the answers to your questions about underwater photography and learn about the latest equipment and techniques.
The LAUPS membership is made up of all levels of experience from beginner to professional that has a wealth of information to share.
LAUPS hosts monthly guest speakers presenting programs of interest to underwater photographers.
Participate in monthly photo competitions
The LAUPS holds monthly photography competitions in which all members can enter and vote. Photo competitions provide an opportunity to view other members' work and to see how other photographers respond to your own images. Awards for club competitions are presented at the Awards Banquet held in January of the following year.
Meet new friends who share your interest.
The LAUPS is one of the largest groups of its kind in Southern California and is dedicated to art of underwater photography. The club mailing list is a great resource for the discussion of UW photo issues and for finding dive buddies. Subscribe here.
- Active Membership: For those who wish to participate in LAUPS activities.
- At-Large Membership: For those unable to engage in local activities because of geographic location.
- Associate Membership: For those who do not dive, but wish to support the LAUPS.
- Household Membership: For two or more members in the same household.
- Lifetime Membership: For a lifetime of membership in the LAUPS.
HOW TO JOIN/RENEW
- Click the appropriate 'Pay Now' button in the table below to pay via Paypal, or mail a check to the address at the bottom of this page.
- If you are joining for the first time, please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact info, membership type, and (if a household membership) the names of additional members.
|Level||Annual Dues||Pay with Paypal|
If you have questions about membership, send e-mail to: email@example.com
If you would prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
c/o Bill Van Antwerp
26833 Pinehurst Drive
Valencia, CA 91355