Members of the LAUPS meet monthly to share experiences and information. These meetings feature speakers giving programs of interest to underwater photographers. Most meetings also include club competitions for stills and video.
The meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month except December and January.
Meetings start at 7:30. See the calendar for information on upcoming meetings.
The meeting location is the 2nd Floor Education Classroom in the L.A. County Museum of Natural History, 900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
NOTE: MEETING LOCATION HAS CHANGED AS OF FEBRUARY 2015, please read carefully!
The map shows the route from the car park to the new staff entrance. To get to the classroom:
- Members should park at the bottom of the ramp leading to our below ground level of the car park.
- There is a green wall at the bottom of the ramp. On the right side of the wall is a door. Go through the door. The outside area of our cafeteria will be on the right.
- Continue straight ahead. Walk by the glass entrance pavilion on the ground level, and turn right at the far edge of the pavilion. There is a ground level door going into the museum. Go in.
- The hallway has 2 elevators on the left. Take either one to the 2nd floor.
- Turn right after you get out of the elevator.
- Turn right at the T-intersection. The Dino lab is on the left.
- Go through the double doors into the Education department and walk straight ahead.
- The door to the Education Classroom will be on your left.