Members of the LAUPS meet monthly to share experiences and information. These meetings feature speakers giving programs of interest to underwater photographers. Most meetings also include club competitions for stills and video.
The meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month except December and January.
Meetings start at 7:30. See the calendar for information on upcoming meetings.
The meeting location is the Times Mirror room in the L.A. County Museum of Natural History, 900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
We're always looking for good workshop ideas. Please contact our workshop chair, Tony Frank.
NOTE: Parking lot has changed as of 2013
- From the 110 (Harbor) Freeway, take the Exposition Boulevard exit and head west toward Vermont Avenue.
- Turn left (south) on Bill Robertson Lane (formerly Menlo Avenue), just past the museum.
- Park in the first lot on your left (if the guard asks, say you're with LAUPS)
- Walk around to the south side of the building, where there is an entrance
- Sign in with the guard and go down the stairs to the Times/Mirror room.