September 2015 Announcements
Reminder: there is NO MEETING IN SEPTEMBER.
However, it is the month of the Dave Nesheim Memorial Shootout! We encourage everyone to go diving locally in September and enter your photos and videos in the shootout competition, which will be voted on at our October meeting.
Shootout Entry Guidelines:
- All images and video must be taken in local waters during the month of September 2015.
- You can dive on your own, from the beach, on a boat, pretty much however/whenever you like as long as it's Southern California in September 2015
- Still photographers may enter up to three (3) images
- Videographers may enter one (1) edited video.
- Total length cannot exceed 40 seconds
- Music and an opening title are allowed
- Voiceover, additional titles and video effects are NOT allowed
- If there are enough entrants we will have separate novice/open categories; otherwise they may be combined
- Submission instructions are here
August 2015 Minicomp Winners
This month’s winners have been posted on our gallery:
Stills ("Wide Angle"):
1st Place Open – Cameron Azad
2nd Place Open – Tony Frank
3rd Place Open – Cameron Azad
1st Place Novice – Tabby Stone
2nd Place Novice – Susy Horowitz
3rd Place Novice – Tabby Stone
Video ("Wide Angle"):
1st Place – Dana Roda
2nd Place - Vickie Elson
3rd Place - Dana Rodda
1st Place: Cameron Azad